The CropTrak Mobile App
First released in 2010, this award-winning risk management app was designed from the ground up to allow farmers to collect the data from their fields and make sure it got back to the office. It was one of the first agricultural data apps for the then brand new iPhone (a year before the iPad).
Today’s version 8.0 is used by Fortune 500 enterprise agricultural and food companies in over 50 countries and works on all the iOS platforms. And does a whole lot more!
- Collect real-time data from all of your agricultural locations including any IoT enabled equipment
- Enter data against user-customizable forms
- Create, assign, and track work orders
- Capture and report people and equipment time
- Report Sustainability, Food Safety, GAP, and much more.
Based on a spatial enabled Ledger Architecture, it not only collects the data, it enables audits, reporting, and keep your data safe.
- Noting who collected it
- Where it was collected
- When it was collected
- And even the weather when it was collected.
Military Grade Design
Proven Track Record
Enjoy CropTrak’s Flexibility
Your Agronomic secret sauce in forms.
Data entry, conversion, display in imperial, metric, and customized units.
Custom language per user with translations control.