WE MAKE LIFE EASIER BY HELPING YOU WORK SMARTER.
CropTrak replaces paperwork and spreadsheets and optimizes grower contracting and field monitoring around the way you work to drive strategic business decisions, and improve productivity, transparency, and profitability.
Our flexible and modular software components are unique, enabling dynamic form creation for mobile and web data collection, and the flexibility to address specific collection, analysis, and reporting needs – no coding experience required. With a tamper-proof ledger that ensures data is accurately recorded in chronological order from any location in the world, data transparency and security are assured and ready to be inserted into your favorite block chain environment.
A PLATFORM FOR SUCCESS.
The CropTrak platform consists of four components that optimize the collection and presentation of farm-source data. Standard modules include a web administration tool that makes it easy to manage users, data presentation and access; a native mobile application that is easy to use and customizes language, currency and measurement units to each user; and a web-optimized data entry, reporting, and publishing portal that makes going from field to office seamless. The fourth component is an optional interface with internet-of-things (IoT) feeds that allow for monitoring field equipment, weather, irrigation, chemical use, soil moisture and conditions and calculating greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
IT’S FLEXIBLE TO MEET YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS AND THE WAY YOU WORK.
Our web administration tools allow you to easily customize forms and reports, manage data collectors and users and choose how data is presented.
- Personalize the forms and interface for users and their devices
- Establish data types and customize collection forms
- Assign assets and resources
- Manage user access to data
CropTrak allows you to easily customize how data is collected, formatted, and stored to meet unique business needs.
- No coding experience needed
- Easily adjust to changing regulatory or market reporting requirements
- Customize to meet customer-centric data needs
- Connect to existing 3rd party ERP systems
- Configure by language and location
- Build around the processes your team already knows to increase adoption and use
Croptrak Mobile App
It’s mobile with or without a connection.
Our mobile app is designed from the ground up to assure secure, accurate and consistently structured in-field data in real-time.
- Collect real-time data from multiple locations through direct entry and IoT-enabled equipment
- Create, assign, and track work orders Multiple language support
- Capture and report labor and equipment time
- Online or offline data collection and calculation
- User-specific custom data forms and filtered data
- Measurement, language, currency customized to user device
- Cloud-enabled collaboration, consolidation, reports
The platform works on mobile devices even when internet connectivity is unavailable, making data collection simple regardless of field location.
- Intuitive app-based interface is compatible with all mobile devices
- Ideal for coordinated data collection
- Easily deploy across geographies around the world
- Not dependent on internet connectivity
- Can verify user, time, location, and weather conditions at time of data entry
Croptrak Web Interface
It’s secure and Reliable.
Our desktop web application allows seamless management and monitoring from field to office and back.
- Executive, manager, and user dashboards, reports,and data exports.
- Enter and edit all data online
- User-friendly Excel views of data
- Manual and automated emails and FTP export
- Seamless handoff of work in progress between field and office
CropTrak leverages its history in delivering military solutions to offer industry-leading data security.
- Built by innovative GIS software designers with a proven military design background
- Protects data integrity and continuity
- Secures sensitive data with confidence
- Verifies source of data entry
Internet of Things (IOT) Interfaces
CropTrak interfaces with internet of things (IoT) feeds from leading partners to automatically capture data and enhance reporting.
WANT TO SEE WHAT CROPTRAK CAN DO FOR YOU?
GIVE US YOUR TOUGHEST PROBLEM.
Give us the stuff that’s keeping you up at night—the missing documentation, the auditing nightmares, the broken systems. We’ll roll up our sleeves and show you how we can turn them into increased productivity and profitability.